FREE LOCAL “SMALLWARES” DELIVERY
- We offer FREE delivery or shipping on smallware orders over $50.00.
- Someone must be present to receive and sign for the items upon delivery.
- Orders must be paid for in advance.
- Tax will be automatically added to orders being delivered or shipped in States where Tax is applicable.
FREE LOCAL “TRUCK” DELIVERY
Rose’s Equipment offers free truck delivery on equipment purchased that is located at our warehouse. This delivery includes our team unloading your equipment, bringing it inside your building and placing it in the location of your choice. Our team will also inspect the items for damage and remove any packaging, cardboard or trash before they go. Rose’s Equipment delivery staff cannot install, disconnect or reconnect any equipment.
Here’s what we ask of you:
- Measure the doorway and hallways to ensure the item will fit properly upon delivery.
- Please let us know in advance if we will have a challenge with your delivery. This will help us properly prepare our staff for your delivery and ensure we have enough staff on hand to safely bring in your equipment. For liability reasons and for the safety of our delivery staff, we are unable to make equipment deliveries UP or DOWN any stairways.
- Please have all items removed from the old unit before delivery staff arrive.
- Please have the space cleared and ready for new equipment replacement.
- We are happy to haul off your old unit at no charge if it is pre-scheduled and noted on the order.
- If no one is present upon arrival at the scheduled time a fee may apply.
- If you must reschedule a delivery, we ask that you do so at least 4 hours before the scheduled time.
- Please inspect all orders prior to signing the delivery ticket and note any damages or shortages on the ticket you sign.
Tax will be automatically added to orders being delivered in the state of Washington
Orders can be shipped anywhere in the USA. Shipping charges are calculated based on the number of packages, total weight, volume and the destination zip code. We use Fed Ex Ground and Common Freight Carriers with the best rates and reputation.
We package products the best way possible to unsure items are received non damaged. However, we don’t have control after we release your order to a freight carrier. We ask that you inspect your shipment before signing any document. If there are damages of any kind, please note this with freight carrier and on the document you sign.
If a liftgate is required there will be an additional charge for this service.
If you require shipments outside the USA – Call for details and quote 503-233-7450